Here are some titles we are considering
When we have decided we are definitely going to release any book, it will appear in the carousel on the home page. This page is just a peek behind the scenes, to give you an idea of some of the submitted books we’re thinking about.
- A careful, honest treatment, unpacking relevant Scripture passages to help Christians think biblically about marijuana use. We need better answers than, “Don’t do it.” We need to know why, we need to be able to explain why, and we need to be able to respond to objections, nuanced or otherwise. If the book is published, it will consider marijuana in biblical relationship to creation, alcohol, medicine, and government.
- The “Golden Rule” of Matthew 7:12 has been trivialized, misunderstood, mischaracterized, and misapplied for generations. Yet Jesus presented it as both the ideal short summary of the teachings of the Old Testament, and an important element of the New Covenant. We are considering a book designed to help the Church recover this largely lost truth.
- A Bible study/devotional for young moms with few spare moments, drawing lessons from the Hebrews’ exodus from Egypt and wandering in the wilderness.
- A book on how the universal pursuit of “purpose in life” finds its ultimate reference point in the gospel, the privilege Christians have of actually living for that ultimate purpose, and abundant exhortations and inspiration to press on to the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
- An exploration of what the New Testament metaphors for the local church can teach us about this vital institution.
As always, writers are invited to get in touch if you might be interested in publishing with us.