Sanctity of Human Life Sunday
Does your church commemorate Sanctity of Human Life Sunday? Do the members understand the vital connection between abortion and the gospel? Between abortion and the Great Commission?
Innocent Blood: Challenging the Powers of Death with the Gospel of Life, was written by John Ensor, a pastor and the author of two books published by Crossway. John is a leader in the rapidly expanding pregnancy help movement, and is well known for his multiple efforts to help Christian communities establish ultrasound-equipped clinics in the neediest neighborhoods of our major cities. He currently serves as President of PassionLife, a global missions initiative to help Christians living in hard places spread the gospel of life and provide pregnancy help intervention to those in crises.
Readers have said of Innocent Blood…
- Certainly Cruciform Press’ most hard-hitting book to date.
- Ensor does an impeccable job of presenting a systematic theology of sorts on blood, weaving Scripture from the very beginning of his book to the end.
- John Ensor provides a bridge between the defense of innocent human life and the proclamation of the gospel. His concisely worded thesis is theologically grounded, philosophically sound, and gives pastors the tools to engage the culture on the burning moral question of our day.
- Read Innocent Blood, and love human life like you’ve never imagined.
Aaron Armstrong at Blogging Theologically named Innocent Blood his #1 Book for 2011!
The book has been endorsed by:
- Burk Parsons, Editor of Tabletalk
- John Frame, Professor of Systematic Theology and Philosophy, Reformed Theological Seminary
- Trevin Wax, author of Counterfeit Gospels and Holy Subversion, editor at LifeWay Christian Resources
- Scott Klusendorf, Speaker and author of The Case for Life: Equipping Christians to Engage the Culture
It’s easy to decide if John Ensor’s book might be a good fit for your church, your small group, among your friends, or in your local pregnancy help clinic for Sanctity of Human Life Sunday.
* Scroll down to read or download the first half the book.
* Or you can buy a PDF of the entire book for just $2.99.
Then if you decide you would like to buy print copies of the book, you can…
* order a minimum of 10 copies for the subscription price of just $6.49 each
* Buy at least 50 copies and the price falls to $5.99